Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Acor Orthopaedic was founded in 1972 as a patient care facility specializing in Pedorthic, Orthotic and Prosthetic care. Today the company is a manufacturer of orthopedic products and a converter of EVA, PE and PU foam products serving a variety of markets worldwide. We are comprised of Pedorthists, Orthotists, and Prosthetists, including a staff of Bio-Medical and Manufacturing Engineers. Our mission is to provide the best quality innovative orthopedic and converted foam products to our customers. For more information on Acor’s line of products and services, please contact us today.
In 1885, North Randall Church, a small church at Warrensville Center Road and Emery Road was organized. During the next 40 years, despite some difficult times the church increased in membership. In 1924, the congregation of the North Randall Church joined the Methodist Episcopal faith. With the help of lay members and dedicated pastors, the church continued to grow through the Depression years and World War II. In 1952, the congregation merged with Elsmere-Lee Methodist Church and was renamed Aldersgate Methodist Church in honor of the street in London on which John Wesley had his “heart warming” experience. The congregation purchased five acres of land on Eastwood Lane, which is the site of the present building. The building was completed and dedicated 1957. The East Educational Wing – Van Horn Hall, was opened two years later in 1959. In 1994, the educational wing was dedicated to Bishop James S. Thomas, then Bishop of the East Ohio Conference. Under several pastorates, Aldersgate became a presence in the Warrensville Heights neighborhood, reaching out to the community, providing a variety of ministries, and providing opportunities for community groups to meet. Our members share their gifts and talents beyond the local church, serving on boards and committees at the district, jurisdiction, and general church […]
We are rich with history. Arslanian Brothers Carpet, Rug & Upholstery Cleaning was started by three Arslanian brothers Ted, Hank and Armen, in 1959. The company began with a passion for providing quality carpet cleaning and repair services in Northeast Ohio. Over the past half-century, Arslanian Brothers has led the way in the cleaning and care of carpets, oriental and fine rugs as well as home furnishings including upholstery, blinds, tile and grout. The company has been family owned and operated since 1959. The founding brothers are actively involved in the company’s success and set the tone for over 50 years of superior customer service. Additionally, 11 members of Arslanian family are employed with the company and the majority of our employees have been with the company for over 25 years. As we enter our next 50 years of service, we will continue our strong tradition of exceptional customer service and quality workmanship.
Weld Systems Integrators, Inc. was founded in February of 2000 to serve the needs of the resistance welding community in northeastern Ohio. Since 2000, WSI has not only served the needs of northeastern Ohio, but has expanded into a global provider of welding equipment, we have shipped our manufactured equipment to four of the world’s continents.