Chamber Volunteer Day – January
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Greater Cleveland Food Bank
15500 South Waterloo Rd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44110
Thank you for interest in this month’s Chamber Volunteer Day. We have reached capacity for volunteers. We have plenty of spots open for our future volunteer days. You can find all of our events here.
All 2019 WHACC will be volunteering monthly at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank. Our first outing is January 29th. We need 10 volunteers from 10am-12pm. Please join us for this great cause.
Volunteers are needed to help sort and repack perishable and nonperishable food that is later distributed to local food pantries, soup kitchens, and shelters.
Please fill out the form below to volunteer for our January 29th date. Or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and if you’re interested in volunteering.
Transportation Information For Volunteers:
The Village of North Randall is graciously donating their senior bus to transport volunteers to the Greater Cleveland Food Bank. We will be meeting in the Amazon parking lot at 9:15am. The bus will depart for the food bank at 9:30am sharp.
21500 Emery Rd.
North Randall, Ohio
Additional Information For Volunteers:
Please remember to wear closed-toed/closed-heeled shoes!
Event Volunteer Location:
The Greater Cleveland Food Bank
15500 South Waterloo Rd Cleveland, OH 44110
Please follow these instructions to register online for this event:
1. Visit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank event registration page: http://cerv.is/m?0136gb6ruZT
2. Click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to access the CERVIS registration system. If this is your first time using the CERVIS online registration system, you will be prompted to create a Volunteer Profile.
4. Once you have successfully signed into the system (or created a profile, if needed) you will automatically be registered for this event and receive a confirmation E-mail.
5. If you would like to register additional individuals for this event, please select their name from the list and enter the code below into the “Event Registration Code” field. Next, click the “Register for selected event” button to complete the additional registration.
Event Registration Code: b6ruZT