Watch this video from our January, 2017 chamber networking luncheon featuring Guest Speaker Dr. Michael Roizen who is an American anesthesiologist and internist, an award-winning author and the chief wellness officer at the Cleveland Clinic.
• Chief wellness officer at the Cleveland Clinic
• #1 New York Times bestseller 2.7 million hardcover copies sold
• Host of six PBS television specials
• Coauthor with Dr. Oz in the “YOU” series of books and daily columns
• Hosts a weekly 33-station radio show
Dr. Roizen is a Past Chair of a Food and Drug Administration advisory committee and a former editor for six medical journals. He has published more than 175 peer-reviewed scientific papers, 100 textbook chapters, 30 editorials, and four medical books (one, a medical best-seller), and received 13 U.S. and many foreign patents.