WHACC chooses NOACC to ensure the best value in benefits. The Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce (NOACC) is a regional partnership of over 120 community-based chambers of commerce dedicated to helping chambers deliver competitive and cost-saving benefits and services for almost 35,000 member businesses. NOACC Benefits include:
Now you can get cost savings on your health insurance benefits usually reserved for larger companies. How? You get the purchasing power of the group insurance market through your chamber of commerce membership. PLUS, you also get access to the comprehensive care and quality providers you’ve come to expect.
There are two Anthem discount programs available to you through your local chamber of commerce.
- ChamberSaver – traditional ACA plan. Informational Flyer
- SOCA Benefit Plan MEWA – self-funded group plan for employee sizes 2-50. Informational Flyer.
How do I enroll my company? Ask your current Anthem licensed agent for a quote with your NOACC chamber membership discount. If you are not currently working with a broker, let us help you find one in your area. CLICK HERE to submit your request for a broker
CHAMBER CREDIT CARD PROCESSING PROGRAM
We invite you to take advantage our BancCard Merchant Services offering which provides your business white glove service, REDUCED pricing, wholesale equipment, local and back up 24/7 service, and NO CONTRACT, all with a trusted twenty-five-year U.S. partner. Our payment processing solutions can be customized for you and used for ANY TYPE OF PAYMENT solution needed for your business or organization. This exciting offer is available to you just by being a chamber member.
Ready to get started?
CLICK HERE for a complimentary quote or reach out to Lisa Heller, 216-215-7547, firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for an informational flyer
CHAMBER ENERGY PROGRAM
What is the program?
- Electric and natural gas supply savings for chamber members’ homes and businesses
- Assistance with lighting and equipment rebates
- Natural gas tax exemption review and processing
- No cost hotline for any energy-related questions 330-208-2082
What are the steps to enroll?
To see how much you can save, chamber members can choose from the following three simple options:
- Call 330-208-2082
- Email a recent electric or gas bill (all pages) to email@example.com
- Fax a recent electric or gas bill (all pages) to 330-721-8111
Chamber Payroll Program
Heartland Payroll allows you to process payroll with ease and confidence. You will enjoy support when you need it, 24/7 payroll access, the convenience of having a local partner, fair and transparent pricing, and a support center with access to all the forms you need. Payroll made easy.
BWC THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATOR (TPA)
Save on Workers’ Compensation Premiums with a Trusted Team in ProMedica Employer Services. Endorsed by NOACC’s Endorsed BWC Third Party Administrator since 2008.
PES Service Promise:
- Receive Highest Qualified Group Rating Discounts
- FMLA and Unemployment Services Available
- Owned and operated in Ohio
- Expert Claims Management and much more
Contact Peter Young for a FREE quote. Peter.young@ProMedicaTPA.com
PROMEDICA MEDICAL MANAGEMENT (MCO)
Workers Compensation is a major cost of doing business. Lost-time claims can increase premiums if not handled properly. It is the MCO’s job to make sure injured workers receive care and return to work safely and promptly. NOACC has chosen HMM (ProMedica Medical Management) as it’s MCO services provider. (This program is paid by the State of Ohio, the employer can change companies during open enrollment.)
CAMBER SHIPPING PROGRAM
Chamber members receive exclusive discounts on inbound and outbound shipments of all sizes through the NOACC Shipping Program, managed by PartnerShip®. Ship smarter with this free member benefit.
- Save on small package shipping with discounts of 45% on FedEx Express and 25% on FedEx Ground.
- Reduce your LTL freight costs and easily rate shop with TForce Freight, Saia, YRC Freight, and many others.
- Benefit from partial and full truckload options for shipments that need added reliability and security or require specialized equipment.
- Improve your supply chain efficiency with affordable contract or on-demand warehousing.
Enroll in the NOACC Shipping Program today to start saving. For members who are already using the program, but don’t have the current FedEx discounts, make sure you re-enroll to receive the improved pricing. If you have any questions about using the program or would like a quote, PartnerShip is available to help.
CHAMBER SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM: PROVIDED BY VIRIDI
ABOUT THE CHAMBER SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM
The Chamber Sustainability Program, provided by Viridi, offers a comprehensive menu of energy-related sustainability solutions for our members’ homes, small businesses, and large commercial operations.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
Through the Chamber Sustainability Program, members can get assistance in running their operations more efficiently and finding affordable ways of reducing their carbon footprint.
- Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) * Carbon Offsets * On-site Solar * LED Lighting * Rebates & Grants * Real-time Monitoring * Energy Efficiency Audits
Click here to download the program flyer and inquiry form.
Sign up for Our Newsletter
- Oct 11
Location: Mabel’s BBQ
Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sales Tip #611: Learn to Listen!
Sales Tip #609: Learn to Listen! Building solid relationships, personall
Reminder: You Hold the Keys to Your Future
There are times when we will have to engage with people who neither like us