Chamber Volunteer Day – July
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Greater Cleveland Food Bank
15500 South Waterloo Rd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44110
Please join us for this month’s volunteer day at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank. We need 10 volunteers from 10am-12pm. Please join us for this great cause.
Volunteers are needed to help sort and repack perishable and nonperishable food that is later distributed to local food pantries, soup kitchens, and shelters.
Please fill out the form below to volunteer. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and if you’re interested in volunteering. We are attempting to arrange transportation for our volunteers – more details coming soon.
We have received your sign-up information and we look forward to seeing you when you volunteer!
Scheduling a volunteer time allows us to ensure that your volunteer experience is rewarding, productive and safe.
Please remember to wear closed-toed/closed-heeled shoes!
Event Meeting Location:
The Greater Cleveland Food Bank
15500 South Waterloo Rd Cleveland, OH 44110
Please follow these instructions to register online for this event:
1. Visit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank event registration page: http://cerv.is/m?0136gb6ruZT
2. Click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to access the CERVIS registration system. If this is your first time using the CERVIS online registration system, you will be prompted to create a Volunteer Profile.
4. Once you have successfully signed into the system (or created a profile, if needed) you will automatically be registered for this event and receive a confirmation E-mail.
5. If you would like to register additional individuals for this event, please select their name from the list and enter the code below into the “Event Registration Code” field. Next, click the “Register for selected event” button to complete the additional registration.
Event Registration Code: b6ruZT