Get Started Now!
Why a #WHACCconnects contest?
A Chamber of Commerce is meant to bring businesses together, and WHACC wants you to stay connected. Using the hashtag #WHACCconnects will help you and the WHACC build business connections on social media. We want to spread the word and support the businesses within our Chamber. The more active you are, the more active the Chamber is, the more connections we build. We need you help, we want your content, let’s stay connected.
What are we looking for?
This contest is not limited to event days! We want your content, so, any time you make a post about the Chamber using the hashtag you will be entered into the contest! Posts could include volunteering at the Greater Cleveland Food with the Chamber, ribbon cuttings, networking success stories, photos of you or others at any WHACC event, shout outs to other members, etc. There is no limit to the post possibilities! If it involves the Chamber, use the hashtag #WHACCconnects !
Follow the WHACC!
Winners must be followers! Staying up to date is easy. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get the details on all things Chamber. Also, make sure to follow the hashtag #WHACCconnects to see what other’s are posting!
The Rules of the Contest.
- You’re automatically entered when you share your best photo or event story on social media using #WHACCconnects
- Winners will be selected based on relevancy and quality of their posts.
- One prize of $50 will be awarded monthly.
- There is no limit on the amount of entries from each contestant.
- Each contestant is only eligible to win once per year.
- For a better chance to win, make sure to tag the Chamber.
- @WHACC.org on Facebook
- @WHACC on Twitter
- @Warrensville Heights Area Chamber of Commerce on LinkedIn
Have any questions, contact Julianna@whacc.org.