Whether or not you create an official customer loyalty program, here are a few ways to help ensure that you stay in your customers’ minds:
- Send a regular newsletter that includes knowledgeable tips, tricks, and other helpful information your audience will look forward to receiving.
- Reward customers who make advance purchases, such as buying multiple car washes at a discounted rate. Not only will the customer be happy to save money, but you can increase the chances the customer will return to your business to redeem their purchases.
- Ask customers how they feel about your customer service and find out if you can improve anything.
- Offer incentives for customers to keep coming back. For example, buy six haircuts and your seventh cut is free.
- Provide reorder forms in packages or send a friendly reorder reminder before items run out.
- Stay in touch throughout the year by recognizing customer birthdays with exclusive offers.
- Consider creating a referral program that encourages and rewards loyal customers to do the selling for you.
- Send a thank you note for previous business and offer a future discount or coupons that are too good to ignore, such as “Save 30%, off any one item!”
Reprint rights granted by Porath Print Source